We currently have one vacancy for the Wales for Peace team.
Wales for Peace is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and is answering the question: In the 100 years since World War 1, how has Wales contributed to the search for peace? The lead partner is the WCIA.
For full information on the project, visit www.walesforpeace.org
1. Temple of Peace Heritage and Volunteer Coordinator
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £22,434 pro rata funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund
- Terms: 6-month contract on an annualised hours basis, equivalent to 2 days per week
- Closing date: 09.00, Monday 3 April
- Interviews: Monday 10 April in Cardiff
Summary of Role
The Temple of Peace Heritage and Volunteer Coordinator will recruit and support teams of volunteers in Wales (mostly, but not exclusively from Cardiff and surrounds) to develop their heritage skills and other transferable skills and to tell the national story of the ‘peace history’ of the Temple, its Peace Garden and the Welsh League of Nations Union/United Nations Associations of Wales. By bringing together the heritage, they will establish the Temple’s place in the national peace history of Wales.
You will have strong experience of volunteer management and will enjoy engaging a diverse range of people to deliver our project. You will be highly organised and target orientated, and will be confident in using and training others in ICT. An excellent communicator, you will also be able to present complex information in accessible and stimulating ways.
- Download the Job Pack, which contains full details of the role
- Complete the official WCIA Application for Employment form, matching your skills and experiences to each of the requirements in the person specification
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09.00 on Monday 3 April
Further information about the application process can be found in the job pack.
Wales' Temple of Peace and Health, and the national Garden of Peace in Cathays Park, Cardiff.